About Parkview Meadows
Parkview Meadows was developed by Nanticoke Christian Senior Citizen Homes Inc. (established in 1984). It is a not-for-profit corporation without share capital and is registered with Canada Revenue Agency as a charitable organization. The Corporation has an active membership and is managed by a Board of Directors.
We believe that:
- Every person is created in the image of God and is unique and of infinite value.
- Every person should be treated with dignity, equality and respect without regard to race, creed, colour or financial status.
- Our ministry supports the physical independence and spiritual growth of each resident.
- Our staff, with their loyalty and enthusiasm, is our most valuable asset.
- Our focus is the resident and all our efforts are channeled to ensure his/her well-being.
We are committed:
- To assist each resident to function at his/her highest level of independence and to live their lives with dignity and a sense of worth and value.
- To do this in the context of a Christian community where there is support of our residents' physical, spiritual, emotional, social and financial needs.
History and Geography
Parkview Meadows is located in Townsend, Ontario, (near Jarvis), a peaceful country location, and is within easy reach of all major towns and cities in Southwestern Ontario, and is close to parks and walking trails.
Building on the first stage of Parkview Meadows was completed in 1990. Since then there have been several additions and improvements including the Gardenview long-term care facility in 20XX.
Here is an aerial view of our facility, click on the image to enlarge.